We invite you to take part in the III International Scientific and Practical Conference "Rare metals and materials based on them: technologies, properties and applications" (REDMET-2024), which is scheduled for April 3-5, 2024
of the year.
REDMET-2024 is the largest platform for consolidating scientific potential in the industry.
The purpose of the conference is to discuss modern scientific and industrial challenges in the field of rare metals technologies, as well as to determine the prospects for the development of areas of application of rare metals in high-tech industries in Russia and other countries, and the development of international cooperation in the field of rare metals.
The scientific program of the REDMET-2024 conference is devoted to the following topics:
- Technologies for producing rare, refractory and rare-earth metals and alloys
and dispersed media based on them;
- Light PM technologies (Li, Be, Rb, Cs);
- Scattered element technologies;
- Highly pure materials based on rare metals;
- Semiconductor and optical materials, radiation and IR photonics materials;
- Chemical analytics, testing and certification of mineral raw materials, alloys
and materials based on rare metals;
- Materials and technologies of the fourth energy transition. Modern
Detailed information on the official conference website:
tel. : +7 (985) 300-10-03