The Council of Young Scientists was established by order of the rector of BSUIR dated March 22, 2017 No. 59 in order to enhance the participation of young scientists in the development of the scientific potential of the university, improve scientific policy and integrate science and education. The first composition of the Council included young scientists and teachers of the university.
New version of the Regulations on the Council of Young Scientists of BSUIR was approved by order of the Rector of BSUIR dated November 24, 2022 No. 514. The organization and management of the work of the Council is carried out by its Bureau, which includes:
Feshchenko Artem Aleksandrovich, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of PICS - Chairman
Shunkevich Daniil Vyacheslavovich, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of IIT
Girel Ksenia Viktorovna, Ph.D., senior researcher NEIL 4.8 NRW
Bild Anastasia Evgenievna, student of group 253501
Belousova Elena Sergeevna, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of ZI
Ponomareva Ekaterina Igorevna, Assistant of the Department of EI
Baranova Maria Sergeevna, researcher NEIL 4.4 NRW
Gavrilenko Valeria Sergeevna, teacher of the cycle commission "Programmable digital devices" of the branch "Minsk Radio Engineering College".
Purpose of the Council:
promoting the development of youth science at BSUIR, increasing the involvement of students, undergraduates and graduate students in the scientific life of the university.
1. Assistance in solving urgent problems of young scientists of BSUIR and issues of youth policy in the scientific and educational sphere.
2. Participation in the process of interaction between BSUIR and organizations implementing the state youth policy in the scientific and educational field.
3. Assistance to third-party organizations in the development of research initiatives together with students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists of BSUIR.
4. Assistance in organizing and holding events for young scientists of the republican and international levels.
5. Informing students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists of BSUIR about scientific events held by Belarusian and foreign organizations, as well as about the functioning of institutions that stimulate research activities of schoolchildren and students.