The Council of Young Scientists was established by the order of the rector of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR) from March 22, 2017, No. 59 with the aim of increasing the participation of young scientists in the development of the university's scientific potential, improving scientific policy and integrating science and education.
Functions of the Council.
1. Assistance in solving urgent problems of young scientists of BSUIR and issues of youth policy in the scientific and educational sphere.
2. Participation in the process of interaction of BSUIR with organizations implementing state youth policy in the scientific and educational sphere.
3. Assistance to outside organizations in the development of research initiatives in conjunction with students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists of BSUIR.
4. Assistance in organizing and conducting events for young scientists at the national and international levels.
5. Informing students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists of BSUIR about scientific events held by Belarusian and foreign organizations, as well as on the functioning of institutions that stimulate the research activities of schoolchildren and students.