Digital technologies in history education: international experience and prospects
The conference will take place on October 13, 2023 at 10:00 Tashkent time at the Tashkent Kimyo International University (Tashkent, Usman Nasir St., 156). The conference will also be held online on the ZOOM platform.
The following topics will be discussed at the conference:
- Application of digital technologies in history education;
- International and domestic experience in digital history;
- Connection of digital history with source studies;
- Virtual reconstruction of historical monuments and objects;
- Prospects for the use of artificial intelligence in teaching history;
Reports and abstracts are accepted via the link below in
telegram: https://t.me/nabijon1980, https://t.me/IrodaShamsieva
Requirements for the formatting of the text of the article (or thesis):
- Use Times New Roman font size 14. Line spacing should be 1.5. Page margins: top and bottom - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1.5 cm.
- The article or abstracts can be submitted in Uzbek, Russian or English and must be attached in *.doc or *.docx format. The file name must contain the author's last name.
The format of the article (or abstract) should include the following sections:
[Authors: last name, title, degree, rank, place of work]
[Abstract in Uzbek, Russian and English]
[Key words in Uzbek, Russian and English]
It is necessary to arrange the bibliography and references in accordance with the requirements of the APA citation standard. Articles should be between 6 and 8 pages, and abstracts should not exceed 3 pages. Conference materials are published free of charge in electronic form and indexed in the Google Scholar database.
Conference participants must submit their reports and abstracts by October 1, 2023.
Organizing committee address: 100121, Tashkent city, Yakkasaray district, Usman Nasyr street, 156, department of history. For more information, you can contact the following contact numbers: +99899-720-90-26, +998 90 370 05 73.